3.2.1 release notes¶
What’s new in 3.2.1¶
- Add support for Django 1.9 (with some deprecation warnings).
- Add support for django-reversion 1.10+ (required by Django 1.9+).
- Add placeholder name to the edit tooltip.
attr['is_page']=Trueto CMS Page navigation nodes.
- Add Django and Python versions to debug bar info tooltip
- Fix an issue with refreshing the UI when switching CMS language.
- Fix an issue with sideframe urls not being remembered after reload.
- Fix breadcrumb in page revision list.
- Fix clash with Foundation that caused “Add plugin” button to be unusable.
- Fix a tree corruption when pasting a nested plugin under another plugin.
- Fix message with CMS version not showing up on hover in debug mode.
- Fix messages not being positioned correctly in debug mode.
- Fix an issue where plugin parent restrictions where not respected when pasting a plugin.
- Fix an issue where “Copy all” menu item could have been clicked on empty placeholder.
- Fix a bug where page tree styles didn’t load from STATIC_URL that pointed to a different host.
- Fix an issue where the side-frame wouldn’t refresh under some circumstances.
- Honour CMS_RAW_ID_USERS in GlobalPagePermissionAdmin.
Prior to 3.2.1 moving or pasting nested plugins would lead to some non-fatal tree corruptions, raising an error when adding plugins under the newly pasted plugins.
To fix these problems, upgrade to 3.2.1 and then run
manage.py cms fix-tree
command to repair the tree.